The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector was designed for a variety of applications including coin shooting, relic hunting, and general purpose detecting. The entire line of Bounty Hunter metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use.
The Bounty Hunter Lone Star standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Bounty Hunter Lone Star three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This Bounty Hunter Lone Star model also comes equipped with a 1/4" headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
- LCD Display with Five-Segment Digital Target Identification
- Identify buried target with ease Three-Tone Audio Feedback
- Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Sensitivity Control
- Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Disc/Notch Control
- Eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- ¼" Headphone Jack
- For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design
- Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting.
- 5 Year Warranty