How to Measure
- Shoulder: Measure from the tip of one shoulder, across your back to the tip of the other shoulder.
- Chest: Measure the circumference around the fullest area of the chest.
- Natural Waist: Measure the circumference around the narrowest area of the waist.
- Lower Waist: Measure circumference around the fullest part of the waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your body about 3 inches below the top of your hip bone or an inch or 2 above the top of your legs.
- Sleeve Outer Seam: Measure from the top of the arm at the shoulder joint to the tip of your wrist with your arm slightly bent.
- Pants Inseam: Measure from the crotch point to your ankle bone.