This Sunpak 5400DLX Tripod supports up to 4.0 lb, measures 20.5" when folded, and includes a three-way, pan-and-tilt head. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 42.5", or 54.0" with its column fully raised. The column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. The center brace helps to hold the legs in place, which include rubber feet to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
Mobile devices with or without a case measuring 2.5 to 3.3" wide can fit in the provided smartphone mount, which attaches to the tripod head's quick release plate. The mount clamps onto a compatible device and features a secure, rubberized grip. Featuring a spring-loaded design, the clamp can be instantly unfastened, allowing easy access to an installed smartphone whenever needed.
Also included is a mount for any GoPro camera housing. It can be attached to the tripod quick release plate's 1/4"-20 mount as well.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 4.0 lb
- Geared center column with rotating handle for precise positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 19.7" to a maximum height of 42.5", or 54.0" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and can be locked into place
- Built-in tripod bubble level
- Weighs 1.5 lb, measures 20.5" when folded
- Mount for smartphones screws onto quick release plate and fits mobile devices 2.5" to 3.3" wide
- Mount for any GoPro camera housing screws onto quick release plate
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, anti-twist index pin, and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Head Type Pan & Tilt Head
- Camera Mounting Screw 1/4"-20 Male
- Load Capacity 4 lb / 1.8 kg
- Maximum Working Height 54" / 137.2 cm
- Max Height without Center Column 42.5" / 108 cm
- Minimum Working Height 19.7" / 50 cm
- Folded Length 20.5" / 52.1 cm
- Materials Aluminum Alloy
- Weight 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg
- Leg Lock Type Flip Lock
- Independent Leg Spread No
- Leg Sections 3
- Center Column Features Center Brace
- Center Column Sections 1
- Center Column Extension Type Geared
- Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column No
- Package Weight 1.85 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 21.1 x 4.5 x 4.1"